[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Bioptics and Driving a Car

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:48:18 -0700 (PDT)

Barbara, I just started scanning the Bioptics book. It's going to be a while
because it has complicated things in it, like the pi symbol which doesn't scan
right. I've been typing in [pi symbol] where they are. It has other symbols,
and it has a ton of spelling errors. I'm leaving in the spelling errors but
they get flagged every time so I have to manually check and override them.

  I can't imagine 400 pages of these spelling errors.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Survivors: True Stories of Children in the Holocaust -
Allan Zullo and Mara Bovsun