[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Bioptics and Driving a Car

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 06:00:09 -0700 (PDT)

Misha/Michael, thanks for having a look at the images! I am still wondering if
this is the type of book Barbara was really looking for. I emailed her but I
have not heard back from her yet. I don't want to do huge amounts of work (it
took me 60 hours to scan that big cookbook, so I can imagine it would take at
least that long to try to describe all of these math things) on this book if it
isn't useful.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Foul Play - Tori Carrington
If you broke it, lost it, need it cheap or just can't find it anywhere else,
find it at eBay!