[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Bioptics and Driving a Car

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:14:16 -0700 (PDT)

That is at amazon--but not in any of my libraries.
It's probably available through  university libraries.
The San Diego County library system now has, or is
about to have, an arrangement with UCSD, the
University of San Diego, and another college to get
books.

I'd be willing to try to get a copy of the book but I
don't want to validate it. Yes, please send me a jpg
or a tif of the page--I'll see what symbols I can find
or have on my computer.

Cindy