[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Bioptics and Driving a Car

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:00:49 -0700 (PDT)

What a bummer. I tried to find a site that might have
a list of equations that could just be copied and
pasted, but no luck. Maybe Jake or Gerald could
validate the book, or maybe we have some
mathematicians here.

What exactly is the title? I couldn't find anything
called Bioptics and Driving a Car on Amazon or my
library systems, though I did find on Amazon a book
called Bioptic telescopic spectacles for driving a
motor vehicle by Gerald Fonda

Cindy