[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Bioptics and Driving a Car

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, barbara65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:14:22 -0700 (PDT)

Barbara,

  This book is full of equations that aren't going to work out, I think. I
asked Jim in Michigan, who scans lots of non-fiction books, and he said that he
could try to scan the book but it would also be without the equations.

  I recognize some parts of the equations from a calculus class.

  Is this the book you thought you wanted?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Survivors: True Stories of Children in the Holocaust -
Allan Zullo and Mara Bovsun