[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Back in the saddle again

  • From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:06:51 -0600

Cindy:
You are right on all counts.
George R. Marshall
marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 2:20 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: Back in the saddle again

Actually, I think it was Gene Autry on his radio
program in the mid-forties. I used to listen to it
every week. I think it was on Sundays, but I might be
wrong. Dan, do you remember? I remember sitting under
the dining room table--we had a big oak one at that
time--playing and listening. I think I had a
tablecloth pulled down and pretended I was in a tent.

G.Cindy

--- liz halperin <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Got caught up enough, back to my scanning project of
genderqueer stuff. Now
starting, appropriately "GENDERqUEER, voices from
beyond the gender binary"
ed. by Joan Nestle, Clare Howell, and Riki Wilchins

Musical notes here: "Back in the saddle again...."
Was that Roy Rogers or
whom? G. Cindy? Ringa bell?

Liz in Portland

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR
lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx

WISH LIST (called Requested Additions To The Bookshare Collection)is available at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/