[bksvol-discuss] OT: Apology

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:11:56 -0700 (PDT)

E,

I hope you didn't take offense at my reply to Gerald.
I didn't intend for it to be public--I didn't notice
that I was replying to the list instead of to Gerald
directly until I received the confirmation of my sent
mail and saw the address.  You are like a good friend
of mine,  whose way of talking leads one to believe
that she is unfriendly and critical until one gets to
know her--in fact, I have two friends like that. You
make, if I can take the liberty now that I've met you
in person, the third.

CIndy

http://mail.yahoo.com