[bksvol-discuss] OT Anyone use AudioAccess Books From RFB&D? I need help! Contact me off list please as to not create unwanted messages in inboxes at cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The PAC Mate User List" <pmlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BlindAudibleListeners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blmt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mobile Speak/Magnifier Smartphone Users List" <mss_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:44:04 -0700

Basically the subjectline says it all. I tried to license a book that was
recently purchased for a course I'm taking and I can't get the license to work.
I cannot license it for whatever reason after I follow the instructions
regarding AccessAudio Books, after loggin info is submitted, I get the
following.
Internet Explorer Script Error

An error has occurred in the script on this page.

table with 2 columns and 5 rows
Line:
21
Char:
13
Error:

Object doesn't support this property or method

Code:
0
table end

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

Yes Alt+y
No Alt+n
If I am correct about this dialog, I tried this twice, once with saying yes and
then another time saying no and I got the following error.
License Acquisition Failed

An unknown error occurred while trying to license WM-HK285.

Please contact RFB&D member services via email at
custserv@xxxxxxxx
 or by phone at 800-772-3248 for more information or assistance.

For additional help, please visit our
AudioAccess support site
(this will open in a new window)
I did just that, no words from the custserv department and I did try to look at
the page for the AudioAccessBooks and I'm feeling like I'm going around in
circles, so can someone help me out, please?
Many Thanks,
Chela Robles
Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx