[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Anyone on the list use BookCourier?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:52:59 -0400

Dear Natalie, Katie and all,

I have two compaqflash cards for my braille note which I bought with rebates
from Office Max. I thought it was the name of a particular brand. On my braille
note it has two memory sources that sound the same  Compact flash and
compaqflash. I thought compaq was a brand of a compact flash card. Like Jell-O
is a brand of gelatin. Does anyone know?

Natalie you've asked a question I've been wondering about for a long time.

Always with love,

Lissi