[bksvol-discuss] OT! Anybody Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 with Jaws 12? Can you contact me off list, please?

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 19:02:33 -0400

Hello everyone, is anyone using MICROSOFT PowerPoint 2007 with Jaws
12?  Can you contact t me off list, please?  I have some questions
regarding something I'm doing that relates to using PowerPoint and
with Jaws, I need some assistance.  Thank you very much and you can
reach me in any of the below addresses as I will see your emails from
my iPod "Touch 5th Gen right there.
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you very much and your help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.