[bksvol-discuss] OT: Ann Parsons--Re: failure notice

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 13:09:17 -0800 (PST)

Ann,

Yes,I got your mail and replied, but as you can see my
reply was bounced back.

Weird--the bouncing seems to be intermittent. As I say
below, if you can wade through the top from the
"bouncer," the list I sent last night has not bounced
back.

Cindy

--- MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the
> following address.
>
> <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> No MX or A records for samobile.net
>
> --- Below this line is a copy of the message.

>   s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;

b=nHrKdl9FFEePSn+px6eM9ldNSNRXIsJtaqqx1RYgMs9+Rm21k7u60c2Fp0ydWDQ0jHgbk7y4oAvoIZBu2mnP1RSp/DHAybTzcVT8sc3YrrlUulh3MAudGELigSSUl3Gsb9AAH4CiBz0CpyH4F+EdbPVOKmFFdiiypXpEQnb6JWY=;