[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Amber's good news

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:15:19 -0700

Congratulations; I hope the program meets your every expectation. Where will
you be studying? I probably won't get All The Pretty Horses from my library for
a week or so  and I'm also going to be on vacation for the Labor Day week so it
will be after that before i can get back to the book. I haven't really read
enough yet to form an opinion except that our hero certainly seems to be
untalkative. By the way, did you scan All The Pretty Horses with Kurzweil?