[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Accessible voting machines?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:34:27 -0400

I voted accessibly in the last election, in 2006 and voted kind of accessible
in 2008 for the primaries.

Am looking forward to voting accessible again in 2008 for the national too.
Contact your local board of elections they can tell you where the accessible
machines are and what kind they are using.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration
and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D.
Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)