[bksvol-discuss] OT: About the optacon-l List and Optacon Survey

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:56:12 -0500

Hi everyone!

Since we optacon users on this list had a nice conversation about that device this month, you might like to join the optacon-l list as I have done. At the bottom of every message, it says:

optacon-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word "subscribe" (without the quotes) in the message subject.

In another message, Catherine Thomas wrote in part:

Some new list members may not realize that we have an Optacon User Survey
designed to collect data about how Optacons are still being used. If you
would like a survey please dmail:
braille@xxxxxxxxx
and I'll be happy to send you one by email. If the Optacon can be
re-developed sometime hopefully in the not too distant future, the survey
information will be extremely useful for design purposes because we will
know what people need the Optacon to do, and also for marketing because we
will know what the Optacon does that other devices do not.
So, if you have not filled out our survey, please write to me and ask for
one.

I have written to Catherine and she sent me a survey, which I need to fill out and send back to her.

Debby

--
                                                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>