[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT A question Cindy?

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:19:13 -0700

HI Cindy,

Our Portland area system let's you have some un-godly number like 1199  out
and you can renew them as many times as you like unless there is a hold on
them. You get to keep them out for 3 weeks the first time and then it is
less for each renewal. When I get on the site, oh once a week, I just do a
renew all and the ones that now have holds will show up.

You don't have as many as I might have imagine. Right now I have three to go
back tomorrow and three here. I think I have six waiting... I am learning to
manage how I get them better by after putting one on hold and if I can't get
to it right away I will put a freeze on it. It keeps you in line but other
holds will be filled until you release the freeze. You can also use it when
you are on vacation, etc.

The joy of life is living in the question
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx