[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: A blast from the past

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:44:41 -0500

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks to all for the suggestions about the Perkins brailler. I have to say, the idea of seeling it on EBay was quite a surprise, but then, I have heard you can sell *anything there. I'm going to take some time and look into it, and try and see where the brailler could be best utilized, and then I'll decide. But you guys came up with some great ideas that I would not have thought of and I appreciate the help.
Take care,
Donna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>