[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: A Zen Stone Thank You

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:00:45 -0700

It's a very simple and straightforward MP3 player.  On one edge it has a USB
port.  You just hook it up to your PC, and it acts like another drive, to
which you can copy and paste files.

On the other long edge it has an earphone jack, and a three-position switch.
One position plays songs randomly, one plays them in alphabetical order, and
the third skips an entire folder if the Zen Stone starts playing a folder
you don't want to hear right now.

On the front, you have a center dot that you can press to pause the music,
and press longer to turn off the Zen Stone altogether.  Around it is the
usual circle, with leftarrow being volume down, right arrow being volume up,
uparrow being previous song, and downarrow being next song.

I hope that helps some.

Kickoff of Romance Book Club next Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Leader:  Grace Pires, East Providence, Rhode Island

Email:  silvara@xxxxxxx

Club Assistant:  Susan Lumpkin, Austin, Texas

Email:  slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date:  Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Time:  6:00 p.m. Pacific, 7:00 p.m. Mountain, 8:00 p.m. Central  9:00 p.m.
Eastern, and Wednesday GMT 02:00. elsewhere in the world.

Place:  Friends of Bookshare Community Room at:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

Everyone is welcome. We look forward to seeing you there!

11:15 PM