[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: A Zen Stone Thank You

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 06:53:16 -0500

Excellent.

Indeed that is its downfall is its size, but still it is a great little guy
for the price and of course it is totally accessible.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

- Helen Keller

Kickoff of Romance Book Club next Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Leader:  Grace Pires, East Providence, Rhode Island

Email:  silvara@xxxxxxx

Club Assistant:  Susan Lumpkin, Austin, Texas

Email:  slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date:  Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Time:  6:00 p.m. Pacific, 7:00 p.m. Mountain, 8:00 p.m. Central  9:00 p.m.
Eastern, and Wednesday GMT 02:00. elsewhere in the world.

Place:  Friends of Bookshare Community Room at:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

Everyone is welcome. We look forward to seeing you there!