[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: A JAWS laptop question

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 03:58:24 -0400

Natalie,

This particular issue isn't confined to laptops and JAWS.  Before you hit
control+f to start the find command, make sure you hit CTRL+home to go to
the top of the page.  Unfortunately, JAWS versions 7 /7.1 sometimes don't
appear to want to find things unless specifically searching from the top of
the page.

HTH.  Let me know if you have other questions.

Pratik

  _____