[bksvol-discuss] OT: 84, I wish to get there and a book question

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:45:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Booksharians:

     I bow myself to Bud, wow 84. I'm 34 and still I get 50 something years to
reach that. Ouch!!!. Another thing to consider we don't know each other very
well. Is there a way in bookshare for the volunteers to get to know the people?
Because I see that that lack of knowledge is leading to some infortunate
misunderstandings.

      Alsooooooooo Jake, Patrik, John, Carrie and the Bookshare Volunteer, I do
have a question about a book I submitted in Spanish ages ago it is called Café
Nostalgia by Zoe Valdés. Does somebody knows where the book has been hidden?.
The author is Cuban living in Paris, France.

 Greetings
 Dilsia

countries) for 2¢/min or less.