[bksvol-discuss] OT: 84, I wish to get there

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:44:28 -0700

Hi All:)

It seems that when someone new comes on the list they may post a bit on
themselves. After that it may be a month or two before they start posting
and by then we may have forgotten that info on them. Maybe a way to lookup
the profiles of members would be a nice addition to the site. IF we had
something like that we might include that link in our bookshare posts. Not a
feature that is needed on bookshare but it would be a neat option to help
build community.

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:
WWW.838gold.com
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx