[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT:

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 04:40:58 -0500

Cindy, well, fair enough. Books do count, I think. Maybe loosely. You'd
have to ask Peter or Marissa or what ever list powers that be what the
technical guidelines are for this list. I think than that Bookshare-discuss is
more book-related than this one, but I could be wrong. In the case of favorite books,
authors, etc... I mean. Even so, off topic or not, I don't say get rid of
those threads altogether by any means. Sometimes they are really
interesting. And sometimes break up the monotony of volunteer talk. I just
think OT is a good general rule to follow if one is not sure. It's just a
quick easy solution as I see it. Perhaps I'm just being obsessive and
annoying however. And if everyone and their grandmother disagrees with me,
then I'll let it go. <smile>.

Allison