[bksvol-discuss] OOP

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

Starting Sunday, I am going to be OOP (out of pocket) for the next 2 weeks,
being in Guam with Lisa at a Bookshare conference, teaching the Pacific
Islanders how to register their students and download books for them. While I'm
gone, Lindsie Verma will be handling my responsibilities - buying and
validating the New York Times bestsellers, processing inhouse/volunteer/student
requests, and approving books. Her address is lindsie.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  If you
have any problems or concerns, write her or Pavi Mehta, the volunteer
coordinator, at pavi.m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The other Collection Development people
will be processing the bestsellers so they might be a bit slower getting into
the collection than normal. Please be patient!  The books will be in
eventually!!
I am supposed to have Internet access at my hotel room, so I may be able to
logon and see what's up, but maybe not. We'll see!
While I'm gone, everyone is to have a wonderful summer!

Carrie