[bksvol-discuss] OMG, now what do I do

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:55:56 -0500

Well, I have just finished reading (scanning) "One Tuesday Morning" by Karen
Kingsbury. I used OB 7. I saved the thing to an RTF file, and it's a
disaster. The scan is so much better than this. I don't know how to fix this
to send it. I've never had an RTF file come out like this from OB. It has a
bunch of garbage for characters much as you get sometimes from HTML files.
Yikes! I'm feeling very angry as I need to get the thing done and out o'
here.

Thanks.

Cindy Lou Ray

p.s. Sorry about SCREAMING!!!!!