[bksvol-discuss] Re: OK, HUGE question, esp to Grandma Cindy:

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 00:48:31 -0500

I never read all messages on this list. If a thread is either uninteresting to me or off-topic and not something that recommends itself as life-or-death to the sender, I ignore it. I have a life, too and part of that life is reading other books that I will submit or that come from other sources, just like today when my wife put a book under my pillow which she had bought at a bookstore we visited.

Going to get to that right after this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>