[bksvol-discuss] Re: OFF TOPIC POST HAITI NEWS NEEDED

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 07:31:49 -0800

Unfortunately I am an inactive ham these days. I still have my license but haven't been on the air for a couple years and my equipment is not working right now either. I feel for those people and wish I could help.

BudAt 06:47 AM 1/14/2010, you wrote:
I now Bud Schwab is a ham. Might see how active he is. I am a ham, but no long range gear or recent connections.

Good luck getting info; our prayers are with all hurting and needing info.

Valerie

On Jan 14, 2010, at 8:00 AM, gail johnson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any ham operators on this list or anyone elswe that can help?
>
> We have a friend that has relatives in Haiti. He has not been able to get through and find out much news about the damage that has occurred.
>
> Any information would be appreciated.
>
> My email is:
>
> mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> --
> Hank & Gail Johnson
> Smell your way to my success!!
> http://www.hgwickless.scentsy.us
>
> Sharing a story or helping someone opens my heart to God's love.
>
> Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility anywhere.
> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California