[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T who is Genji?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:13:54 -0700

The newest (2001) translation is read by Gordon Gould.  I'm sure that those of
you who know that name will be glad to hear that.  Be prepared to take a while
with this one, though, as it is on twelve cassettes.  The earlier (1976)
translation is read by Ed Blake, who I dimly recall as also being quite good.
For some reason, it is only on eight cassettes.

Anybody scanning this baby is gonna be busy, <grin> and may actually increase
muscle mass while doing it.  The validator, assuming it's someone planning to
read it through is also, of course, going to be quite busy for a good while.
<smile>