[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T sensative information for Ernie

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:00:56 -0400

Oh, this was wonderful! I needed the laugh! Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info

Estelnalissi wrote:
Dear Ernie,
To set your mind at ease, your check for fifty cents is ensconced in a vault at an undisclosed location being protected round the clock by 2 former SWAT team good guy goons while the FBI assists me in discovering your. Whereabouts. When your precise location has been triangulated within 2 centimeters, a contingent of Federal Agents will call on you. . Be prepared to submit to a search of your person and premises for your own protection, and to present your social security card, a photo id, and a DNA sample! Once these have been verified, and a background check completed, say in five to 8 months, an armored truck with a police escort will be dispatched to deliver your check. The streets within a three mile radius of your home will be cleared of civilian and motor traffic and residents will remain in doors. Once law enforcement is satisfied that the area is secured, the transfer will take place. In recognition of your contribution to society for validating Transcendence you will be given plain clothes and uniformed police protection on route to your bank to deposit said check.
Thus you are provided with sufficient time to engage a counselor to guide you in coping with the hoards of hangers on who will attempt to claim a portion of your windfall by means from the sinister to the mellow dramatic. It is highly recommended that you engage the services of a trustworthy financial manager to get the highest yield for your acquisition. Professionals whose services are billed at between 600 and 1000 dollars an hour have experience assisting those such as yourself who have come upon sudden wealth.
It was my pleasure to assist you in this endeavor. It is the farthest thing from my mind to expect a per centage of your well earned cash award for the small but pivotal role I played. Of course a gift would be appreciated, but certainly not expected.
Always with love,
Lissi