[bksvol-discuss] O T moby thesaurus

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:04:44 -0500

Dear Anne,

Moby is some prolific thesaurus. I googled it and read it is a free download. Have you downloaded it, or do you go there on line and search? All of those synonyms got me tickled,, and I'd relish more bundles of 80 synonyms or more for relatively mediocre words. I wonder how many synonyms it generates for more common words" such as play or talk?

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>