[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T message State Of The Union.

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:40:15 -0500

Hi all,

Oh, for the love of St. Crispin!

Original message:
You're right Evan. It doesn't belong here.
I started it when I said I couldn't come to the chat because I wanted to watch the State Of The Union Address. Sorry. I should have kept quiet. If I had this thread wouldn't have gotten started.
My apologies.

I have already stated here why I believe this thread to be spurious. I will merely reiterate that in this particular case, and at this particular time, this OT message was a good thing.

Now, as far as this apology goes, I'm not accepting it. Why? You didn't tell Chela to submit the text. You didn't ask that the text be submitted. What others do is absolutely and totally not, in, your, control, Lynnsky! Therefore, it is not your fault, and you shouldn't apologize for anything at all. Sometimes I think that part of rehab training for folks who are blind should include a good, big dose of "When Not To Apologize" juice. It doesn't taste bad and it really does increase your self esteem.

Simmering in Rochester,
Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons