[bksvol-discuss] O T lost you Amber

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:09:55 -0400

Dear Amber,

When I first joined this list you and Robert offered to help me off list to
learn to use my technology to volunteer. I'm so sorry, but I can't locate that
post to contact you.

If you are still willing to help me, would you please contact me at,

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would appreciate your help and would pass it forward.

If you have become too busy during the past weeks I understand.

Always Turning Pages,

Lissi