[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T humor - spell check this.

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 00:46:46 -0500

Hope you had fun! hmmmmmmmm!

Peace,
Ernie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 2:47 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: O T humor - spell check this.

Heya Lissi,

I know that town, I loved there once in a past life:) giggle :)

Katie Hill Reconnection and Reiki energy healing Get your personal numerology reading Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx AIM: SStarAngel@xxxxxxx -----Original Message----- From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Estelnalissi Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 5:43 PM To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bksvol-discuss] O T humor - spell check this.

Dear Everyone,

In my validating travels I've just read about the Welsh town whose Welsh
language name is 59 letters long. That's two alphabets plus 7!

I had to smile at spell checking this one and thought those of you with
vocal screen readers might like to hear the way your computer reads it.

On my computer in the e mail, I have to maximize the screen to hear the
whole word.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwillllantysiliogogogoch

Good work, all of you and good night.

Always with love,

Lissi

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.6/257 - Release Date: 2/10/2006