[bksvol-discuss] O T What is K3,000

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:46:45 -0400

Dear Bookshare Friends,

What is K3,000. It sounds like the newest version of K1000, but what happened
to 2,000 and why doesn't anyone want 3,000? Puzzled.

Always With Love,

Lissi

Give me the higher ground any day even if I have to climb uphill to meet it.
Bill the Pony, from The Tenth Walker by Lyndellia, Tolkien Fan Fiction