[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Tolkien toast/Birthday

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:01:02 -0800 (PST)

Any author or composer--as you said, they all deserve
respect--and I always have a glass of water or ginger
beer or passionfruit/mango soda handy. smile

Jane Austen is one of my special favorites.

Maybe we could include actors and acresses, too--I'd
love to toast Lawrence Olivier, James Mason, and my
all-time favorite, Stewart Granger. smile

Cindy

-