[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Tolkien toast/Birthday

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 15:38:36 -0500

Dear Cindy,

The toast comes in waves as it occurs at nine in your own time zone.

You're very nice to toast the professor even though he isn't a favorite writer of yours. You've been even nicer to help me with the accents which are barely smudges to my eyes.

What author or person  would you toast when his or her day comes?

Always with love,

Lissi