[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Synesthesia: The Man Who Tastes Shapes

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 18:16:07 -0600

Carrie,

Thanks for explaininng this to me.  I can see that these things could be
very disturbing if a person is in a situation where the disturbing sensation
could not be changed, such as the example you gave of 2000.  You have
scanned a lot of requests so maybe someone will get that second edition and
scan it for the collection>>

Sue