[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Scanner drivers or a Trade

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:15:43 -0400

True, actually is a Scuzy interface.  But the scanner may be slow, but it is
huge!  It will cover my desk, which means monster books would get done.  He
offered it to me, but alas, my computer doesn't have a scuzy port, though,
if I knew how to get one I would snag it for those truly huge books, which I
have a couple laying around here.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council