[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Religious materials in accessible formats

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:52:18 -0500

The web site is www.sacredtexts.org and its contents are in the public domain. It is not braille or large print but may be better known if you mention it.

E.

At 04:46 PM 11/29/2008, you wrote:
Hi all,

Shelley, try looking at Richard Seltzer's Religion CD which can be found at his store at:

http://samizdat.stores.yahoo.net/

You might also try looking on the eyeway web site. It's one made by the Society for the Blind of India. I think that's its title. I can't think of any other resources offhand, but if I do, I'll let you know.
All this stuff I've given you is etext, not audio.

Ann P.

http://www.eset.com