[bksvol-discuss] O T: Question RE not including previous text in reply to a message.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookkshare volunteer list" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:54:01 -0600

Hi all you computer groupies!

I have my e-mail program set to include the previous message in a reply to
that message because I think it's helpful in most instances. However, it
does make for longer messages on a list.

Is there a way to not include it in individual messages? I use Outlook and
have not found an answer. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynnsky