[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Outlook Express question need help!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 23:12:40 -0500

True, though, I get so many messages a day, smile.

I was able to delete the message and I don't frankly know what she put in
there to cause my computer to not like it, but it is gone.

Smile.

I am usually very careful, not opening attachments that I don't know who
sent them or why, smile, and my antivirus and spy ware software is up to
date.

Smile, but it was quite vexing to be sure.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.