[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Outlook Express question need help!

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:33:39 -0600

I had a message that did the same thing  in Outlook Express, but since
Priview Pane was off, I was able to read most of the messages except the
ones near the message with the problem.  Then I hit control+a to highlight
all, and then pressed the delete key, and that got the message out of my
inbox.

Sue S.