[bksvol-discuss] O_T My training journal if you are interested

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dpservicedogs" <DePorresServiceDogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gdbhne-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:29:08 -0500

Hi everyone,

it is a tradition and a joy to record ones thoughts while in training at a guide dog school. I did it with my last dog and I want to do it with this one too. And a lot of people enjoy reading said journal. Since I haven't mastered the blog, and don't want to learn now, smile. I would like to invite you all to join the list serv for my journal. Basically what this means is you will get a message from me each day maybe more than once a day, smile, about what is happening at GDB and with my class, and with my training with MYstery pup as we are calling him or her for now.

to join the group, send an email message to

shelleys-retraining-adventure+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And reply to the email you get back. I am really excited about this adventure with all the changes that have been happening at GDB.

And of course let me know what you think, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and ?

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)