[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:42:23 -0500

As long as this thread exists, I'm going to piggie-back a message onto it. If anyone here remembers, we got a puppy who got very sick and almost died a couple years back. Well, she's doing great, but she never could catch a ball. Until now. A relative sent her something called a Meteor Ball. Just the right size for her. It has little holes in it. It makes sounds when it hits a hard object, like the floor, and lights up. She's now taking this thing Everywhere, to bed, to any place where she will be hanging out for an extended time. She absolutely loves this thing. And, she now catches. The relative who sent this thing says her dog loves it as much. I can't find it locally at the usual pet places, so I can't tell anyone where to get it. Sorry. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>