[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Jaws help with lap top

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:35:00 -0500

You're welcome.
Christina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 8:31 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Jaws help with lap top

Ah, thank you, smile.

I did set it to lap top, smile, but it is a bit of a learning curve, which
is o.kl. thank you for the Battery command, was what I was wondering.
Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history
and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)