[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Jaws help with lap top

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 22:20:59 -0500

I don't have it yet, but plan on getting it, smile. Soon as I master this little beast, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>