[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T, Irritating Feature of JAWS 11

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:06:00 EST

I finally managed to figure it out. I was unable to locate it in my
verbosity settings when I posted the question, but I eventually found it. What
haven't figured out is why anyone would think that anyone would want to open
up forms mode before getting a chance to examine the form and decide what one
wanted to fill out or if one wanted to fill out anything at all. I
definitely want to make my own decision about that and not have JAWS decide for
me.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T, Irritating Feature of JAWS 11
Date:
11/11/2009 11:42:03 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx