[bksvol-discuss] O T, Irritating Feature of JAWS 11

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:50:10 EST

I just installed JAWS 11. When I installed JAWS 10 someone on this list
told me how to permanently turn off that extremely annoying feature, I forget
the name of it, that opens up every edit field that I am passing over no
matter whether I want it to open or not. I forgot how to do that. Can anyone
tell me how to turn it off in JAWS 11? Preferably, can anyone tell me how to
consign it to oblivion and talk some sense into the programmers who would
include such a vexatious feature in an otherwise useful software in the first
place.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _