[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Guide dogs open up world for blind couple

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:00:58 -0800

OK, you really do get around, don't you? *smile* I hadn't checked this
folder yet and had no idea it had been sent here, too. Thanks, and take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.