[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Gorged with Chicken Soup

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:27:58 -0400

I can get Chicken Soup for the Golden Soul, and I submitted Gardeners, not
Golden, and Chicken Soup for the Writers Soul

If anyone will validate once I submit them.

My library has 106 books with Chicken Soup in the title, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.