[bksvol-discuss] O_T Chi Tea

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:59:34 -0400

Chi Tea, I think kind of tastes like pumpkin pie spices, smile.  It is
cinnamon and nutmeg tasting, I love it with a shut of vanilla flavoring or
coconut flavoring in  either hot milk or iced milk and ice cubes, in the
summer time.  Now, if they made it in a powdered form, I would be really
happy.  Does any one know where to get a powdered form of chi tea.  I can
buy the syrup but  I never finish it in time before it spoils.  Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com